Monday, April 14, 2008

a sad day for WI

it's a question that has haunted me for years, ever since the very first time i ever caught a glimpse of forsberg's ice-blue eyes: "how the hell is this guy single ??!??!". he's an international superstar, he's extremely well-decorated and one of very few members of the elite triple gold club, he's like royalty back home in sweden, he's got some slick on-ice moves, he's a good-lookin' dude and (let's face it)........ the guy is effin' loaded.

"so why has he, in his decades of pro-hockey, avoided shacking up with some random trophy wife, when most NHLers get hitched in their early twenties?" i've often asked myself, and for ages, now, i've avoided facing the horrible, awful truth....

well, it's a sad sad state of affairs, but tonight, i think i've discovered undenyable proof that my boy foppa is gay:




DEVASTATING....


(just kiddin', man.... pete --if you're reading this: i don't believe it for a SECOND.... call me !!!)
;) xxx

5 comments:

leanne said...

Dunno... I have gay friends and NONE of them would be caught wearing Crocs in public...

(though, if they're going to turn them into zillionaires, I guess they'd change their minds...)

awildermode said...

Ha! I saw this all over the place when I was in Sweden in May of 2006.

Kent W. said...

Actually...I think you're onto something here.

King Aardvark said...

Ugh, I saw Kirk Muller walking around downtown Kingston wearing a bright orange pair of crocs last summer. I don't think he was being paid to wear them like Forsberg is.

Good thing no one in their right mind has a crush on Kirk.

leanne said...

King Aardvark: Forsberg owns the Swedish distribution rights for Crocs. Damn straight he's going to use his baby blues to advantage for those shoes....